Nowadays, FUE hair transplant in Dubai is one of the most popular treatments available for hair restoration. It can help get rid of excessive hair loss, hair thinning, bald patches, and pattern baldness. This procedure is preferred over the traditional FUT (follicular unit transplant) method due to its minimally invasive nature. Moreover, the results of this procedure are far more natural and realistic than FUT. Although both FUT and FUE have benefits and risks, it is better to understand each procedure before going under the knife.
On this page, you will find everything related to an FUE hair transplant. Continue reading to learn more about this hair loss treatment.
The primary objective of FUE Dubai is to help candidates regain their lost hair. It also aims to:
- provide a thicker and fuller head of hair
- avoid leaving any scars or marks on the scalp during graft extraction
- prevent any cuts, incisions, and sutures
- limit the downtime after the treatment
- yield natural-looking and long-lasting results
- enhance a candidate’s self-esteem by giving the desired results
An FUE hair transplant is the ideal procedure for anyone who wants a permanent hair loss or baldness solution. However, due to its surgical nature, everyone must fulfill a particular eligibility criterion before undergoing the procedure.
A hair transplant surgeon determines the candidacy of any patient for an FUE hair transplant in Dubai. You are a candidate for FUE transplant if you:
- suffer from pattern baldness
- have a receding hairline
- suffer from permanent hair thinning
- do not have a progressive hair loss
- have a tight scalp
- have insufficient baldness resistant hair
- seek a minimally invasive hair loss treatment
- want a permanent solution for hair loss/pattern baldness
Two different methods can be used to perform an FUE hair transplant, including:
In the manual FUE technique, a small handheld device is used for manually extracting healthy hair follicles from the donor area.
Motorized Automated or Robotic FUE
In contrast to manual FUE, robotic FUE uses a robotized punch instrument to extract healthy hair follicles from the donor site.
Please note that the technique used for performing the treatment also influences the FUE cost in Dubai.
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
The step-by-step procedure of FUE hair transplant in Dubai is mentioned below:
The surgeon will begin by shaving/trimming and cleansing the donor area. In some cases, patients are also given crew cuts, especially if they need less than 1500 grafts.
Secondly, the surgeon will mark the scalp to draw the desired hairline. These markings help in designing the right hairline and transplant the follicles in the correct positions.
After that, the surgeon will use local anesthesia to numb the donor area for follicle extraction. Once the anesthesia is administered, the patient will feel no pain while the surgeon harvests hair follicles.
As soon as the anesthesia takes effect, the surgeon will begin the follicle extraction process. He/she will use a specialized punch tool for this purpose. After harvesting enough hair follicles, he/she will stop and move on to the next step.
The extracted hair follicles are prepared for transplant in this step. Usually, the surgeon’s assistants perform this step. During the preparation, they will trim the hair follicles under a stereomicroscope. They will remove extra fat or tissue and cut the graft to the desired size.
In this step, the surgeon will administer anesthesia to the recipient area. After that, he/she will make tiny incisions on the recipient area.
Lastly, the surgeon will carefully insert hair grafts into the incisions one by one. The scalp will be cleansed in the end.
FUE Dubai is a safe and effective procedure with numerous benefits. Some benefits of this procedure are mentioned below:
- The procedure is minimally invasive.
- It does not leave any noticeable or permanent scars.
- The procedure does not take long to complete.
- FUE transplant is virtually painless as compared to FUT.
- The results are natural-looking and permanent.
- It does not have an extensive recovery period.
- The procedure can be easily performed under local anesthesia.
- FUE transplant can extract follicles from body parts other than the scalp, too.
Since an FUE hair transplant is a surgical procedure, it involves certain risks and complications. However, most complications associated with FUE are only temporary and subside after a few days.
Some common complications of FUE transplant are:
- Mild pain
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
FUE Cost in Dubai
The FUE hair transplant cost varies from patient to patient since every clinic has its specific policies. Moreover, several factors influence the exact cost of the procedure. Some factors that influence the FUE cost are mentioned below:
- Surgeon’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic/facility’s geographical location and reputation
- Number of grafts needed
- Size of the treatment area
- Technique used for transplant
- Donor hair characteristics (volume, texture, color, and waviness)
- Candidate’s desired results
Most hair transplant clinics charge per graft for an FUE hair transplant. The estimated FUE hair transplant cost in Dubai is about AED 15 to AED 20 per graft.
Why choose an FUE hair transplant in Dubai?
Hair loss is a prevailing problem that affects both men and women. Nowadays, a number of hair loss treatments are available for curing hair loss. However, no other treatment provides results like an FUE hair transplant without being invasive. Therefore, currently, an FUE transplant is the best hair restoration treatment available. It offers natural-looking results instead of hair plug like results.
Do you want a permanent solution for your hair loss or baldness? An FUE hair transplant in Dubai may be the right option for you. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with one of our experts. Our clinic offers an FUE hair transplant at reasonable rates. Moreover, our board-certified surgeons are always available for guiding the patients throughout the procedure. So, book your appointment now.