Some people have a patchy beard or thin beard areas that prohibit to grow a beard properly. There no need to feel bad about it because you can overcome this issue just by taking a beard hair transplant in Dubai. Now you can enhance your beard and appearance just by trying this remarkable procedure. Is this treatment safe? This blog post investigates how risky is the beard hair transplant procedure.
If you want to grow hair on the beard area, this topic is for you.
How Does Beard Hair Transplant Work?
Different techniques are used to perform this procedure. When the FUE (follicular unit extraction) technique is used, the hair from the backside of the scalp is extracted to be transplanted on the beard area. The procedure is not long but it can take hours to finish.
The donor site and recipient site take some time to recover. Some minimal side effects are obvious but they will not be a huge problem. The transplanted hair will initially shed but new hair will grow in their place. As per the American Academy of Dermatology, the results largely depend on the surgeon.
Is Beard Hair Transplant Treatment Safe?
You need not worry about the risks if you want to take a beard hair transplant in Dubai. We use the FUE method (an advanced option) to perform this treatment. Our hair restoration surgeons make sure the donor and recipient areas do not get harmed abnormally.
The minor and temporary side effects will subside in the coming days. There are some health risks but our experts know how to dodge them. If you choose us, few side effects will occur and the patient will be able to avoid possible complications by taking proper care.
Reasons to Try Beard Hair Transplant
You have read what makes this treatment totally safe and if you need more inspiration, here are some reasons people take it:
- We offer an installment plan
- Improves overall quality of life
- Based on a safe and effective technique
- Recovery time is short; side effects are minimal
- Enhanced beard and improves your appearance
- Recovery is quick and side effects are temporary
- Boosts self-esteem and raises the confidence level
Ready for Beard Some Enhancement?
From the above discussion, it is clear that no risks are involved in beard hair transplant in Dubai. If you want to enhance your beard, consider this safe and effective procedure.
In case you have questions, contact us and book your appointment to learn more. Booking a consultation session is easy; just call us or fill our online form now.
- Hair Transplants: What to Expect, WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/men-hair-loss-17/hair-transplants
- A hair transplant can give you permanent, natural-looking results, American Academy of Dermatology: https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/hair-care/hair-transplant