Eyebrows and eyelashes are the essential part of the physical beauty. Thick eyebrows and fuller eyelashes are now in trend and every woman wants to enhance their beauty.
Eyebrows and Eyelashes might be Lost due to Few Reasons:
- Physical Trauma: mishaps, injuries, burns, accidents etc.
- infection like Eczema
- Alopecia Areata
- Emotional trauma: stress, anxiety, depression
- Due to suffering from any disease like cancer etc.
- Over plucking
- And medical disorders like thyroid issue etc.
- Not enough intake of nutrients
- Everyday hectic routine
- Hereditary abnormalities: Genetically thin/ patchy
- Improper sleeping timings
- Due to Trichotillomania or hair pulling disorder
- Unhealthy diet
- Cancer treatment: radiation, chemotherapy, surgical removal of a tumor.
There are many makeup products which help in shaping thick eyebrows and mascara to give an illusion of long and full eyelashes. But again, it’s a temporary solution and using these products can ruin your already existing eyelashes and eyebrows.
So it’s better to try these 05 Tips to keep your Eyebrows thick and Eyelashes Healthy. But you have to be patient while trying these.
The usual growth rate of the eyebrow hair is almost 0.16 mm per day. But by following these tips you will be able to boost hair growth and get your desired size of eyebrows or eyelashes in between 4 to 8 weeks.
05 Tips to Keep Eyebrows thick and Eyelashes Healthy:
- Oils and Lubricants
- Lemon Peel
- Petroleum Jelly
- Chilled Green Tea
- Aloe Vera
- Oils and Lubricants:
Apply a few drops of olive oil onto your eyelashes and eyebrows, before going to sleep. It will help to grow your eyebrows and eyelashes healthy.
- Lemon Peel:
Cut a piece of lemon peel and put it inside the olive oil for 4-5 days. Then apply lemon infused oil onto your eyelids.
Lemon is natural antiseptic which helps fend any infections away that may have caused your hair loss, and also helps in the promotion of fuller eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Petroleum Jelly:
Apply petroleum jelly with the help of cotton swab on your eyelashes and eyebrows before going to bed. Rinse it off with water in the morning. This tip will help to increase the length of your eyelashes and also will make your eyebrows thicker than usual.
- Chilled Green Tea:
Application of chilled green tea onto your eyelashes and eyebrows with the help of cotton swab is also beneficial. It will help to strengthen and soften your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera contains Vitamin E, which is an important element for the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. Apply a small amount of fresh Aloe Vera gel directly to your lashes and brows by using a cotton swab. Leave it on overnight then wash it off the next morning.
Few More Tips to Grow Denser Eyebrows and Longer Eyelashes:
- Try not to pluck out hair from your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Don’t do excessive tweezing or waxing from your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Stop using all kinds of cream on your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle and eat the well-balanced diet which is full of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your body hydrated, making a habit of at least 6-8 glasses of water is beneficial for you.
- Try not to use makeup as much as possible.
- Avoid the use of fake eyelashes.
- Intake of Nutrients Supplements
Consider Hair Transplant Surgeon’s Advice:
If these tips are not showing any results for you or you want a more effective treatment for your eyebrows and eyelashes. Then it’s better if you consult a hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic.
Trendiest Treatment for Thicker Eyebrows and Longer Eyelashes:
The hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get an eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic. Because it’s a trendiest and most popular therapy to achieve thicker eyebrows and longer eyelashes in short span of time.