There are varying types of baldness or hair loss, each with a different reason. Hair loss can begin in the front region and crown of the head. Hair loss could be patchy and can eventually progress to the entire scalp, like in alopecia totalis. Hair loss can target your body hair too, like in alopecia universalis.
Hair loss can be caused by medications, such as medicines used to cure cancer, thyroid disease and hair loss can also be caused by the medical conditions like alopecia areata (a disease that attacks hair follicles), and scalp infections like ringworm.
If you are suffering from the hair loss problem then you need to consult a professional, experienced and skilled trichologist or dermatologist. He will try to recognize the cause of your hair loss. And then he will recommend you the cure according to the severity of hair loss.
The most common cause of hair loss is genetic, hereditary male and female pattern baldness. If hair loss problem runs in your family then you might have to suffer from this problem as well. Certain sex hormones can also generate genetic hair loss. And so it may begin as early as puberty.
Sometimes hair loss may occur due to interference in the hair growth cycle. Major illnesses, weakness, surgeries, or stressful incidents or events can also cause hair loss. In these cases, your hair will start growing again without any treatment, solution or cure.
Hormonal changes related to pregnancy, childbirth, birth control pills, and menopause can also cause temporary hair loss.
A physical or emotional shock like a death in the family, extreme weight loss, or a high fever can also trigger extreme hair loss. People who tie their hair very tightly in ponytails and braids can also suffer from the hair loss.
Tips to Cure Hair Loss:
- Medicines prescribed by your trichologist.
- Oral intake or injections of estrogen
- Can cause side effects
- Sometimes these are not enough to stop hair loss
- Homeopathic Treatment:
- There are herbs like Sage and Rosemary, which are boiled in water and then applied on the hair as a shampoo.
- Massaging the scalp with oils like coconut oil, essential oil.
- Proper Diet:
Increase the intake of protein, iron, and other nutrients.
What Is the Long-Term Solution?
You can stop or even reverse hair loss with effective treatment, especially if it’s due to any medical condition, disorder by getting PRP therapy in Dubai.
It’s a non-surgical hair restoration technique for patients who don’t want a surgical procedure. It uses microinjections of platelets from the patient’s own blood, it helps to grow hair.
- An advanced non-surgical treatment.
- From patient’s own blood
- Easy to use, rapid and effective
- Requires small sample of blood
- Increases amount of platelet
- Quick healing process.
WHO SHOULD NOT GO FOR PRP TREATMENT?
- Heavy smokers
- Those who use any kind of drugs
- intake of alcohol
- Undergoing the medical diagnosis like platelet dysfunction syndromes, thrombocytopenias, hypofibrinogenaemia, hemodynamic instability, sepsis, acute.
- Chronic infections like liver disease, anticoagulation therapy, chronic skin diseases or cancer, metabolic and systemic disorders.
Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai offers you the opportunity to regrow your hair. It’s suitable, perfect for those patients who are not candidates to get a hair transplant.
PRP therapy in Dubai gives you the perfect, eye-catching and prominent results, which will vary from patient to patient.