Facial hair – mustaches and beards – are back, with a vast majority of men taking it as a way to present themselves in the absolute manliest ways. Mustaches especially are in fashion. There is a large variety of mustache styles men wear not only to celebrate “Movember” but also to attract opposite gender. But not everybody is blessed with the gift of manly hair growth. If you are also having trouble in growing it right, or seeking ways to speed up mustache hair growth, just stop worrying. There is a ton of tips you can apply to grow an awesome mustache.
Listed below are 5 simple ways to make mustaches grow faster and thicker:
- Grow Your Beard First: As you begin to grow mustache, the hair on the top of the lips may look awkwardly thin and sparse. To avoid any such initial awkwardness, it is recommended to grow out all your facial hair – both beard and mustaches – and once you have achieved acceptable mustache length and thickness, simply shave away or trim off the beard. This will help make the transition from clean shave to a mustache-look less abrupt.
- Invest In A Good Trimmer: Most of the new mustache growers believe trimming is a big no as you start growing the stubble on the top of the lips. But the fact is trimming and maintaining your soon-to-be mustache is essential for a healthy and shapely growth. It is a good idea to invest in some good quality trimmer to make sculpting facial hair easier. This will allow you to shape your mustache accurately.
- Patience Is The Key: Facial hair grows quite quickly but unlike scalp hair, it follows a patchy path. It may take several weeks before you will be able to see a fully grown mustache, so try not to rush it. Give your mustache due time to grow, depending upon the mustache style you want to sport, if you really want it to look manly.
- Choose The Right Style: There is a wide variety of mustache styles but not all styles are suitable for all types of facial hair. Pay special attention to the way your mustaches grow, their average length and thickness. You are not a candidate for fu-machu if you don’t have evenly thick mustache. Remember shorter styles are the best as they suit almost all types of faces and you can wear them with any hair thickness. If you have thin mustache, choose a style that allows you to keep its ends trimmed.
- Keep Your Face Clean: Did you know a clean face is essential for a healthy facial growth? Hair, anywhere on your body can keep natural body oils and dirt trapped, which can ultimately cause acne breakouts and other types of skin allergies, affecting hair growth in that area. Therefore, it is essential that you use a proper grooming regimen to keep your face clean. Wash your face at least twice a day with some good quality foaming cleanser – once in the morning and once before going to bed at night.
Mustache Hair Transplant:
It is pertinent to mention here that growing an awesome mustache is not an overnight process. It is a simple, steady process that requires your patience and determination. If you have been patient and determinant for a little long while and have failed to grow desired mustache length and thickness, a Mustache Hair Transplant May be worth considering. It is a simple process that takes hair from the back of the scalp and implants them in the mustache area to enhance its fullness and cover any hairless patches.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION:
If you want to know more about mustache hair transplant or you are interested in the procedure, feel free to contact us now and let our experts guide you. We also offer FREE CONSULTATIONS for our esteemed clients. To book an appointment, fill the form below.