The people who experience abnormal hair loss are at risk of developing hair thinning and baldness. There are many causes of hair loss and it is possible to prevent it. One can stop losing hair and start growing it by taking suitable hair loss treatment. It is important to address basic questions such as: what causes hair loss; how to prevent hair fall; how much do I have to pay? This blog post explains what causes hair loss and how a person can prevent hair fall.
If you are struggling with abnormal hair loss and want to solve it, this topic is for you.
What Causes Hair Loss?
There are a variety of reasons for hair loss but some notable ones have been discussed below:
- Family History (Heredity): Hereditary is an important factor that is often the reason for hair fall. If one or both of your parents have it, you are also likely to develop it.
- Head’s Radiation Therapy: The people who need to undergo the radiation therapy of the head may also suffer from hair fall but hair normally grows back after some time.
- Medications/Supplements: Some supplements and medications can also cause hair loss. The medications doctors prescribe for depression, cancer, heart problems, arthritis, and high blood pressure have side effects such as hair fall.
- Stressful Happenings/Incidents: Taking stress regularly can also cause hair loss. That is why the people who work for a stressful job or go through stressful happenings suffer from it.
- Certain Hairstyles/Treatments: Some treatments and hairstyling habits can be a reason for hair fall. For example, the people who are used to have a hairstyle that pulls the hair strongly, are likely to experience it.
- Hormonal Changes/Medical Conditions: Some medical conditions and normal hormonal changes can also cause hair loss from time to time. The person may start growing hair back if it occurred due to a medical condition or hormonal changes.
How to Prevent Hair Fall?
Besides taking care of the reasons mentioned above, a person can take a hair loss treatment to put an end to abnormal hair loss. Please note that losing less than 100 hairs a day is normal because new hair grows regularly.
You should be worried if you lose about 100 or more than 100 hairs a day. Get in touch with us and know your options to fix this issue.
Start Saving Hair Today!
In the end, we can say that hair loss can occur due to many reasons but an advanced hair loss treatment can fix it as quickly as possible.
Please contact us and speak to one of our hair growth experts if you are serious about saving your hair! Contact us now and schedule an exclusive appointment with our seasoned professional.
Save the hair! Before it’s too late!