Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. While losing about 100 hair strands every day is normal, excessive hair loss can lead to baldness. The world of hair restoration has been making advancements day by day. Due to this, it is possible to get the lost hair back with surgical as well as non-surgical treatments. Previously, people suffering from pattern baldness could only benefit from a surgical hair transplant. However, if they did not have enough potential donor hair follicles they could not get a hair transplant. Fortunately, there is no such restriction now as they can get a non surgical hair transplant in Dubai.
Non-surgical hair replacement systems can help anyone get back natural-looking hair and improve their appearance. This page discusses the non-surgical hair replacement treatment procedure, benefits, cost, and more.
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Non-surgical hair replacement or non surgical hair transplant in Dubai is a safe, simple, quick, and effective hair loss treatment. This method allows the surgeon to attach a hair system to the scalp without surgery, scarring, or pain.
A hair system is a wig-like product made with original or artificial hair. If the correct color and texture are used, the hair will appear natural-looking and real.
A non-surgical hair transplant system can be attached to the scalp in three ways, including:
However, most patients and practitioners prefer to glue or tape because they provide a more secure attachment.
Aim of Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
A non-surgical hair replacement system aims to:
- provide a youthful appearance
- get thicker and fuller hair on the scalp without surgery
- restore hairline without surgery
- overcome baldness non-surgically
- yield natural-looking and long-lasting results
- offer excellent results without any downtime or side-effects
- boost self-esteem and improve self-confidence
Anyone is a right candidate for a non surgical hair transplant if they:
- suffer from alopecia universalis, diffuse alopecia, alopecia areata, scarring alopecia, or alopecia totalis
- have a completely bald scalp without sufficient donor hair
- want to get a full head of hair without undergoing a surgical hair transplant
- have a physical or medical condition that restricts them from undergoing surgery
- are willing to go for regular maintenance sessions
- have realistic expectations from the procedure
The procedure of non surgical hair transplant in Dubai is quick and straightforward. Generally, the procedure takes about 2-3 hours to complete. Moreover, it does not have any downtime like the surgical hair transplant. The step-by-step procedure is mentioned below:
- The surgeon analyzes the patient’s scalp.
- He/she then arranges donor hair follicles that match the patient’s hair in texture, color, and thickness. Usually, the hair follicles are taken from the scalp’s backside or other body parts. In some cases, artificial hairs are also used.
- After arranging the donor follicles, the surgeon designs a custom hair replacement system with them.
- Lastly, he/she attaches the hair replacement system to the scalp with the help of a bonding tape or glue.
A non-surgical hair replacement system does not have any extensive downtime or recovery period. Most patients don’t require any rest after the treatment. Moreover, they don’t feel any discomfort, too. However, some patients may experience the following:
Generally, it takes 3-7 days before the patient feels completely normal with the newly attached hair replacement system.
A non surgical hair transplant in Dubai yields excellent results that last a long time. However, patients must keep in mind that the results of this treatment are not permanent. Generally, the effects last for about 6-12 months after the procedure. If a hair loss treatment expert designs the replacement system, it can be expected to last for about 3 years.
Moreover, during this time, patients require regular maintenance after a month or two. They cannot go to a typical barbershop as the replacement system requires a different level of expertise.
There are a number of benefits of non-surgical hair replacement systems. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- The treatment is safe, quick, simple, and effective.
- The procedure is not as expensive as a surgical hair transplant.
- Unlike surgical hair transplantation, non-surgical hair replacements are reversible.
- Patients can get instant and natural-looking results without waiting for months.
- It involves avoidable risks, and there is no downtime.
- There is no need to have donor hair as artificial hair can also be used.
- The non-surgical hair system can be easily worn and removed when needed.
A number of factors influence the cost of a non surgical hair transplant in Dubai. Some common cost-determining factors are mentioned below:
- Type of hair system
- Size of hair system
- Provider’s location
- Provider’s expertise and qualification
- Facility’s reputation
At our clinic, patients can get hair loss treatments, hair transplants, and hair replacement systems at the most affordable rates. So, please contact us anytime if you want to know the exact cost of non-surgical hair replacement.
Consult an Expert
Nowadays, it has become relatively easier to get hair on the bald areas of the scalp. Patients can try surgical hair transplant or hair attachment systems for the scalp’s bald areas to get natural-looking results.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, you can fill our online form or call us on the given phone number. One of our staff representatives will guide you further. Moreover, our expert professionals offer a FREE initial consultation session. During the session, patients can ask any question about the treatment, and the doctors will provide guidance.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your appointment TODAY!