Losing hair fast can lead to baldness and surgical hair replacement (hair transplantation) or non-surgical hair replacement (hair attachment) can be tried to get back the lost hair.
You can get back natural-looking hair if you are ready to improve your appearance. This page discusses non-surgical hair replacement treatment. Continue reading to know its benefits, risks, costs, and more
You Can Get Hair On Bald Areas
It has become easier than ever to get hair on your bald areas of the scalp.
For bald areas of the scalp, you can try our hair transplant (surgical hair replacement) or hair attachment (non-surgical hair replacement) to get natural-looking hair again.
Please visit the hair transplant page to know more about hair transplants and continue reading to know more about non-surgical hair replacement.
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement To Attach Hair
Non-surgical hair replacement or hair attachment is a simple, safe, short, and effective method to attach a hair system on the bald areas of the scalp.
A hair system is a wig-like product made with the help of original or artificial hair that looks so real when attached to the scalp with the help of a special solution.
Here are the notable benefits of hair attachment method:
- It does not cost too much.
- It is reversible; unlike hair transplant.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive method.
- It does not make you wait; you get instant results.
- It involves avoidable risks and there is no downtime.
- There is no need to have donor hair in the first place.
- It is a safe, short, simple, and effective way to get hair.
You can go for this option if the following applies to you:
- You understand that this is a short term solution.
- You do not want to undergo hair transplant surgery.
- You want to attach a hair system on bald areas of your scalp
Here is how our latest non surgical hair replacement:
- You visit us and have us analyze the area that needs hair replacement.
- You decide what type of hair system you need and we procure a custom hair system for you.
- You visit us again and our expert attaches your hair system making sure it looks 100% natural.
Pre-Op Care & Aftercare
If you are considering to have hair replacement in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, please note that there will be no damage to your scalp. Therefore, you do not need to follow any pre-treatment or post-treatment instructions. You can visit it any time, take it, and get back to your normal life.
The number of factors determines how much a person will have to pay for this. Some people prefer to attach natural hair to their scalp while others go for artificial hair. Moreover, some people need a small hair system (a piece of hair) while others need a large hair system. The geographic location of the provider also matters. These and more factors affect the overall cost.
Our rates for hair loss treatments, hair transplant procedures, and hair attachment techniques are not too high. Please contact us anytime if you want to know the actual cost of non-surgical hair replacement.
Consult an Expert
If you want to get back your lost hair to look your best, you can try our non-surgical hair replacement to get natural-looking hair. Contact anytime for further queries.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, you can use our online form and phone number.