Eyebrow hair transplant is also the same as the scalp hair transplant, but the surgeon needs to be highly experienced as in eyebrows each group of hairs has a unique attribute and a different pattern as compared to the hair on the head. Besides that, the surgeon has to be very careful about the natural direction of hairs. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is again the preferred choice for harvesting donor grafts. Hair from the scalp or any other part of the body that closely resembles the eyebrow hairs in color and texture is used transplantation. The entire process takes two to three hours for its completion.
Eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai does not involve extended downtime and patients are mostly able to go back to work the next day after the surgery. It normally takes 3 to 4 months before any signs of hair growth can be seen. But final results can be seen only after 8 to 12 months.
|Treatment Cost||Cost Calculator|
|Required Time||3-4 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very High|
PRE AND POST-OP CARE
Pre- and post-op care plays a significant role in making an eyebrow hair transplant successful. No matter, you have your surgery from the most skilled and reputed surgeon of the world, you can ruin the results if you do not follow the post-op instructions carefully and vigilantly. In fact, some simple measures and apparently not so important measures play a decisive role in making your surgery a success or a failure. These simple and easy guidelines will help you prepare well for the procedure.
Pre-Operative Care For Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
Preparing well for the surgery is the first step towards a successful eyebrow hair transplant. Here are some guidelines that you must follow in the run up to the procedure:
- Stop Taking Aspirin: discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen and all other blood thinning medications at least two weeks prior to the surgery.
- Say No to Supplements: herbal supplements should also be avoided in the lead up to the surgery as most of them also have blood thinning traits.
- Quit Smoking: if you are smoker, stop smoking two to three weeks prior to the transplant, because nicotine in cigarettes hampers blood’s ability to supply oxygen to different parts of body.
- No Alcohol or Drugs: hard drinks also hamper healing and hair regrowth process. No surgeon will perform the transplant if you are intoxicated. So, avoid drinking for 3 to 5 days before and after surgery.
- Limit Your Coffee Intake: it is also recommended to avoid caffeinated drinks and black colas as you prepare for the surgery.
Post-Operative Care For Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
Post-operative care for eyebrow hair transplant is not that simple as pre-op care is. The former needs more consideration and vigilance. Listed below are the instructions following which will protect treated areas from any potential harm.
- Take Prescription Medicines: you will be required to take prescribed antibiotic about an hour before the surgery. Don’t forget to take prescription medicines after the surgery as well, as they will not only help speed up recovery process but also relieve any pain or discomfort.
- Don’t Wash Your Scalp: washing scalp for 24 to 36 hours is not allowed. Visit the clinic on the third day where the support staff will do the first washing. After that you will be allowed to do yourself.
- Sleep With Head Elevated: it is strongly recommended to keep your head constantly above the body level for a few days, even while you sleep. Doctors usually suggest sleeping in reclining chair but you can place 2-3 pillows under the neck for the same purpose.
- Don’t Rub and Scrub Your Scalp: as you wash your head, avoid rubbing and scrubbing the scalp, as this can dislodge the transplanted grafts, affecting the outcome of the surgery big time.
- Don’t Pick or Scratch: resist your urge to scratch the scalp or pick at the scab. This can also dislodge the freshly transplanted follicles.
- Don’t Touch Your Scalp: avoid touching your head out of habit. When necessary, wash your hands thoroughly with some antibacterial soap.
An eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai is a very delicate surgery that needs the most skilled hands. At Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic, we have highly skilled surgeons who have specialized in eyelash and eyebrow hair transplantation. If you are interested in the procedure, or have any queries, book a FREE CONSULTATION now and let our experts guide you.