Alopecia Androgenetica is a hereditary hair loss. Alopecia refers to “hair loss” and Androgen refers to “allergy”. Anyone can suffer from this hair loss problem in any age. It’s the most common, permanent form of hair loss.
The main symptom is the progressive, rapid, fast hair loss throughout the scalp. There are no bald spots nor complete hair loss. Bald spots can occur if you have other forms of alopecia.
Male-pattern hair loss causes hair loss on the temple and crown of the head. In female-pattern hair loss, it occurs on the hairline and is not patchy/ no bald spots.
Causes of Androgenetic Alopecia:
- Excess male hormones called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Changes that can occur due to Alopecia Androgenetica:
- hair in the hairbrush
- White spots on nails
- lines on the nails
- Nails become rough
- They lose their shine
- Nails become thin and split
Tips to cure Alopecia Androgenetica:
- Tea tree oil in shampoo
- Coconut oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Omega-3-rich foods► fish, chia seeds, flax seeds
- Antioxidant-rich foods► dark leafy greens, green tea and onions
- Rosemary essential oil
- Aloe Vera gel
- Wear hats, wigs, and scarves to protect the head from the sun
To control your hair loss/ Alopecia, you need to consult an experienced, professional and authentic dermatologist. The dermatologists will check your scalp carefully. If there is any scarring, redness, or inflammation, it needs to be treated first. If the problem is not clear, noticeable or visible with a simple scalp check then you will need a biopsy and get the results analyzed to find out the root cause of your hair problem. If there is still an ambiguity then you may need to take a blood test.
Alopecia Treatment in Dubai:
Alopecia treatment in Dubai is the best decision to cure your alopecia with satisfactory, prominent and eye-catching results. There can be three ways to cure alopecia:
- Finasteride and Minoxidil
- The effects vary from person to person.
- Their benefits last as long as you continue their use.
- They are not without any side effects so have a discussion with your doctor about the side effects before using hair loss medication.
Low-level Laser Therapy:
- Lacks side effects that are associated with medication
- One major shortcoming► the effects varies greatly.
- No one can be sure that how much hair you will gain with their use.
- If it works for you, then it is a much better option than medication.
Hair Restoration Surgery:
- Hair restoration surgery is the most trustworthy method to regain hair.
- It’s also called hair transplant
- Extracts balding-resistant hair follicles from the donor area and implants them into desired area or recipient area.
- FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant technique is used to cure Alopecia.