Stress affects our sleep too, we are unable to sleep at night if we are in any stressful situation.
You need to consult an experienced trichologist so that he will guide you to cope with the hair loss problem due to stress. You can also search for the techniques through which you can overcome stress. Like participating in any sports, hiking, playing games, meditation, discussing with any close one etc
And due any stressful situation or moment, emotional stress can progress into the physiological stress which triggers hair loss or poor hair growth. So the best cure is to get Alopecia Areata treatment in Dubai if you are facing the hair loss due to stress.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Using medication due to any medical disorder like thyroid, cancer, anemia, lupus etc.
- Poor diet, insufficient calorie diet, and proteins.
- Sudden weight loss
- severe infection
- Illness like high fever, temperature, muscular pain, throat pain etc.
- low estrogen levels
- Major surgery
- Skipping meals
- Major blood loss
If your hair loss is caused by any of the above-mentioned causes, then you need to overcome your hair loss by eating proper and healthy diet etc. and if you still don’t see the results then you need to get a safe and effective treatment i.e. Alopecia Areata treatment in Dubai.
Tips for dealing with stress:
- Massage your scalp with oil for few minutes.
- Exercise daily for almost 20 minutes.
- Eat healthy food containing nutrients like proteins, iron, vitamins etc.
- Avoid processed foods
- Try to eat bread, pasta, and rice.
- Watch comic videos and movies
- Listen to your favorite relaxing songs to change your mood.
- Take a bath with Luke warm water.
- Learn to meditate, or practice yoga for few minutes for the relaxation of mind.
- Play a game for few minutes to divert your mind.
Tips for dealing with hair loss due to stress:
- Consult your hairdresser, for the new haircut that helps to give volume to your existing hair.
- Try to give volume to your hair by using fill-in powder etc.
- Use a clip in hair topper or extensions, which blends with your existing hair and gives an appearance of the denser head.
- Try to wear scarf
- Try different hairstyles
Home remedies to cure hair loss due to stress:
- Don’t apply lavender oil directly to your scalp.
- You must mix it with oil like with coconut or olive oil.
- It helps to slow down the rate of hair fall.
- Vitamin C
- It helps to detoxify your scalp and body.
- It’s found in citrus fruits like oranges and lemons.
- It also helps to grow healthy hair.
- Apply the juice of onion to your scalp.
- Wait for twenty minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- It helps to treat any infections of the scalp.
- Silicon is found in peppers, cucumbers, and potatoes
- Helps to control hair fall.
- Silicon is known for hair strengthening properties.
- Coconut milk
- mix coconut oil with 1 gram of flour
- Apply it to the scalp.
- Use this treatment once a week
These all are the temporary cures for the hair loss. And it will only give you the results for few minutes or temporary. If you are suffering from Alopecia Areata and want to grow your hair back, then you need to consult a trichologist and he will carefully examine your scalp. And then he will identify the cause of your hair, and also that at what stage you are suffering from hair fall. Then he will recommend you to get an Alopecia Areata treatment in Dubai for permanent results.