Baldness is an unavoidable condition, especially after pregnancy. Hair loss is an annoying, irritating and disturbing experience.
Hair goes through a natural process of loss and re-growth. And then due to certain causes, hair becomes weak, starts to fall out and becomes thin. In the end, you will have to suffer from baldness.
Causes of Extreme Hair Loss/ Baldness:
- Male hormones/ male pattern baldness/ Androgenic Alopecia
- Nutritional deficiencies ► iron deficiency
- Mental health problems ►stress, depression, tensions
- Illness ►fever etc.
- Pregnancy/ childbirth
- Hormonal problems ►underactive/ overactive thyroid gland
- Medications ►steroids, beta blockers, anti-depressants, blood thinning medication, anti-thyroid drugs
- Infections ►syphilis, fungal and bacterial skin infections
- Inflammatory disorders ►lupus
- Scalp injury ►bleaching
- Skin disease ►psoriasis
- Autoimmune disease ►when the body’s tissues are being attacked by its own immune system
- Weight loss
- Cancer ►skin cancer
The treatment depends on the cause of hair loss. If the hair loss is caused by an external factor (a drug, vitamin, etc.), then it can be treated by medications. But if the hair fall/ baldness is caused by an excess of hormones, then it is necessary to get a specific technique to cure it in time.
- Helps to slow down hair loss and regrowth.
- The lotion should be applied twice a day.
- Treatment should not be stopped if you want to get certain benefits.
- Some treatments can cause allergies or side effects, so it’s important to consult a trichologist.
If you are not getting any good results with medications, then hair transplant will definitely cure your hair loss problem.
There are many types of transplants. The method or the procedure of most of the hair transplants begins by extracting hair grafts from the donor region or from the back side of the head and to implanting them on the desired area or on recipient region. And the whole procedure is administered under local anesthesia for a painless surgery.
Best hair transplant technique is PRP therapy in Dubai.
PRP Cells that Help in Hair Growth:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) ► it helps to promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, and skin formation.
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) ► helps with metabolism.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) ►it promotes blood vessel formation.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) ►helps to promote growth of cells
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) ►promotes the growth of specific cells and blood vessel formation.
- derived from patient’s own blood
- Only a small sample of blood is required
- Helps to increases platelet concentration
- Helps to recover hair in the injected area.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment:
- It has fewer chances of pain
- No side effects or allergies after getting this non-surgical treatment
- A chance to have a full head of hair again.
People who are suffering from the hair loss problem or from complete baldness can get satisfactory from Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai Clinic, permanent and eye-catching results from PRP therapy in Dubai.