There could be many reasons for the hair loss problem like excessive use of heat, pollution, dehydration, improper sleep, unhealthy diet, smoking etc. After childbirth, pregnancy and at the time of the menopause, women lose more hair. Men also suffer from hair loss problem, mostly in their 30’s or 40’s, like due to genetics, wearing the helmet, hat etc.
All of your hair does not only grow simultaneously. Instead, they follow a cycle of growth. The stress of the illness causes hair to go into their resting phase. Hair cycle takes several months to become apparent, visible and prominent.
Symptoms of Thyroid Disease:
If you are suffering from hair loss problem but don’t know that either you have thyroid disease or not, then look out for these symptoms:
- Anxiety, depression and increased nervousness
- Inability to tolerate hot or cold temperatures
- Insomnia or lack of sleep and sleeping too much
- Weight changes, either weight loss or weight gain
- Abnormal menstruation
- Pain or weakness in the muscles
- Dryness of the hair or skin
- Cognitive, mental weakening like having trouble in paying attention, memorizing, and concentrating
The entire scalp is affected by the hair loss rather than in patches or in spots. The hair becomes thin. Regrowth is possible if you get a successful treatment of the thyroid disorder.
After the treatment of thyroid disorder, hair loss becomes apparent, prominent for several months. Anti-thyroid medications can cause diffused hair loss. It’s difficult to judge that whether the hair loss is due to the effects of the previous over-activity of the thyroid or the anti-thyroid drugs.
Most of the time, hair loss on scalp and eyebrows are caused by thyroid disorders but hair loss in these regions is temporary. Could take several months for the medication to help regrow hair.
Tips to Cure Hair Loss after Thyroid Disease:
- Be Patient
- Make sure it’s not due to your thyroid medicine
- Consider an alternative treatment, cure or solution like using extensions
- Consult a doctor
Our body contains tiny, microscopic cells known as Stem Cells. They have an ability to divide themselves and help in the healing process. So by injecting the stem cells in the scalp, they help to heal the damaged hair follicles and promote the hair growth.
Pre-Surgical Care of Stem Cell Hair Transplant:
- Avoid all blood thinners like aspirin.
- Avoid smoking
- Quit consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Follow the prescriptions in advance.
- Get all the medical tests done as prescribed, before the surgery
So if you are suffering from the hair loss problem due to thyroid disease then you don’t need to worry now. Because Stem cell hair transplant can solve your problem.