Suddenly noticing hair on your pillow, blocking the shower drain or in the comb while brushing your hair. If it’s more than normal than you need to be worried, tensed about it. But don’t go mad on searching home remedies etc. Baldness affects a person emotionally, psychologically and physically. Also, have the bad impact on your personal life.
Are you looking to get a permanent and perfect hair transplant, then don’t, because you have come to right place. Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant is the most advanced and effective technique than the traditional techniques. An automated punch tool is used to extract the hair follicles in a rapid speed. Its results are spectacular, permanent, and gives you a natural look.
Many of us try to diagnosis our hair loss by using home remedies, homeopathic and allopathic medications but sometimes it gives you worst results instead of treating, curing it. So don’t try to do so, because it may damage your hair.
If you are suffering from extreme hair loss problem then do consult with a professional, experienced and skilled trichologist from an authentic clinic. He will examine your scalp carefully and would recommend you the medications if you have a low level of hair loss but if you are suffering from extreme hair loss, then he would recommend you to get a hair transplant for the permanent cure.
You have to be very careful while selecting a trichologist because nowadays there are many inauthentic or fake clinics. They will just give you worst results because of inexperienced, unskilled, unprofessional surgeons and unhygienic, uncleansed tools. You will have to suffer more due to the use of uncleansed tools into your scalp. It can cause more infections, which is definitely dangerous for you.
The way and the results from the authentic, professional surgeons won’t be same as compared to the inexperienced surgeons.
Hair loss isn’t just from the aging but there are some other reasons too that could cause hair loss and hair thinning.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Genetics, hereditary
- Untidy scalp
- Hormonal imbalance
- Infections like ringworms etc.
- Hair pulling sickness
- Unhealthy food
- Heating tools like straighter, curlers, blow dryer
- Brushing wet hair
- Permanent hair colors
- Improper sleep
- Hectic routine
- Tight ponytail, braid,
- Stress, depression, tension, anxiety
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Child control medications
- Any medical disorder like thyroid, cancer
- Use of medicines
Pre-Surgical Care of Micrografting FUE hair transplant:
- Don’t take any blood thinners like aspirin, ibuprofen
- Avoid alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- Quit smoking
- Wash your scalp with a medicated shampoo, a day before the treatment.
The procedure of Micrografting FUE hair transplant:
- Step no. 1: The surgeon will mark the hairline according to your demand and then he will shave the donor area for the process of hair follicles extraction.
- Step no. 2: Under local anesthesia, the whole procedure will be performed for the painless surgery.
- Step no. 3: An automated punch tool is used for extraction of hair follicles from the donor region or from the back side of the head and is extracted individually, separately.
- Step no. 4: Grafts are trimmed to the desired length under a stereo microscope.
- Step no. 5: This time local anesthesia is administered to the recipient region and hair follicles are implanted in the tiny, small incisions.
- Step no. 6: Hair grafts are inserted into the incisions.
Regrowth Stages of Micrografting FUE hair transplant:
- Dormant period (0-4 months): no hair growth at this time.
- Emergent period (4-8 months): The new hairs will gradually start appearing but crown hairs are the slowest to appear.
- Maturation (8-12 months): The new hairs will start to thicken.
- The transplanted hair follicles actually shed the hair.
- Takes place in two weeks.
- After falling out of the hair, remain in this stage for 3 to 4 months.
- The transplanted hair follicles would start producing new hair.
- The rate of the hair growth varies from person to person.
- You should expect a 1/2 inch of hair growth per month.
- The transplanted hair follicles will remain in the growth stage for 2 to 6 years.
- transition phase
- Hair stops growing and moves into dormancy (temporary stops).
- It’s the shortest hair growth stage, lasts up to 2 weeks.
Post-Surgical Care of Micrografting FUE hair transplant:
- Don’t wash your head for 24 hours.
- Sleep in an upright position and keep your head alleviated while sleeping.
- Avoid touching your scalp unnecessarily.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid direct sun exposure, wear a hat while going out.
- Do not massage your scalp
- Use cold compressions.
Benefits of Micrografting FUE hair transplant:
- Simple, lunch hour procedure.
- Gives you natural-looking, eye catching and permanent results
- It is a non-invasive and does not involve any cuts, stitches.
- You can continue your daily activities immediately, just after getting the surgery.
- Does not require much time for the procedure.
- The recovery, healing process is quick.