The exact cause of dandruff is not found yet but what is known for sure, is that it is caused by poor hygiene, poor diet, using too many hair products, over styling etc. If you are suffering from dandruff then you will see flakes on your scalp, accompanied by itching.
It’s really a disgusting condition because you can’t remove it from your head and it’s most prominent when you wear bright colored dresses/ clothes/ shirts. But don’t worry I will tell the most effective 07 Home Remedies to Counter Hair Loss Due to Dandruff. Now you don’t need to use advertised products like hair sprays, gels, creams and allopathic medications to cure dandruff and hair fall.
Dandruff is also known as “Seborrheic dermatitis”. There are many causes due to which anyone can get affected by dandruff. Dandruff and hair fall are a match for each other.
If you want an instant treatment to cure your dandruff and hair loss problem, then it’s not a dream anymore. You can get Hair Loss Treatment in Abu Dhabi for quick and permanent results.
Reasons Why you Get Dandruff:
- Poor brushing technique
- Improper shampooing technique
- Too many hair styling products
- Too much shampooing
- Improper Diet
- Yeast ► heat of the sun stops the yeast from multiplying in summer, that’s why most people suffer from dandruff in the winter months.
- Irritated oily skin
- Certain skin problems ►like eczema and psoriasis
- Not keeping your scalp clean ►untidy scalp can cause dandruff
- Malassezia ►fungus lives on the scalp
- Taking too much Stress
- Some diseases or illnesses ►like Parkinson’s disease, recovering from heart attacks, strokes, and weak immune systems.
What can I do to prevent dandruff?
- A well-balanced and proper diet is important to maintain a healthy body which will help to avoid dandruff too.
- Eat more green leafy vegetables, nuts, fresh fruits, and pulses.
- Eggs, nutrients like proteins, zinc, iron, vitamin B12, omega-6 fatty acids.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses a water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid spicy foods.
7 Home Remedies for Hair Fall and Dandruff:
- Home Remedy #1 Neem:
- Neem juice – ¼ cup
- Beetroot juice – ¼ cup
- Coconut milk – ¼ cup
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Step 1: Mix everything in a bowl
- Step 2: Then massage the mixture on your scalp.
- Step 3: wait for 20 minutes
- Step 4: Then wash your head with mild shampoo.
- Home Remedy #2 Methi:
- Methi seeds – 2 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Step 1: soak methi seeds overnight in water.
- Step 2: Next morning, grind the seeds to make a paste.
- Step 3: then add the apple cider vinegar in this paste.
- Step 4: Apply the paste on your scalp.
- Step 5: wait for about 30 minutes
- Step 6: Then wash with a mild shampoo.
- Home Remedy #3 Aspirin:
- Aspirin – 2 tablets
- Step 1: crush the tablets
- Step 2: then put the powder in the shampoo.
- Step 3: Now apply this powdered-shampoo on your scalp.
- Step 4: Lather it for about 5 minutes
- Step 5: wait for few minutes before washing
- Step 6: Rinse thoroughly.
- Home Remedy #4 Baking Soda:
- Baking soda – 2 tsp
- Step 1: wash your hair with hot water.
- Step 2: add a couple of drops of water in the baking soda.
- Step 3: Massage this paste into your scalp.
- Step 4: wait for few minutes before washing
- Step 5: Rinse thoroughly.
- Home Remedy #5 Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tea tree oil
- Step 1: Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Step 2: then mix an equal amount of water
- Step 3: add 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Step 4: then apply it onto your scalp
- Step 5: and massage thoroughly.
- Step 6: wash your hair after few minutes.
- Step 7: use for two or three times a week.
- Home Remedy #6 Lemon:
Lemon juice – 4 lemons
- Step 1: Massage the lemon juice on your scalp.
- Step 2: wait for about 15 minutes.
- Step 3: wash thoroughly.
- Home Remedy #7 Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera gel – 5 tbsp
- Step 1: Massage the aloe Vera gel into your scalp.
- Step 2: wait for almost 30 minutes.
- Step 3: wash thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
These 7 Home Remedies to Counter Hair Loss Due to Dandruff are made easily with simple ingredients. These are effective if you use them regularly. But it’s a temporary treatment. If you want a permanent treatment then you should get a permanent Hair Loss Treatment in Abu Dhabi.