Are you also one of those 70% men or 40% women struggling with hair thinning and baldness? Seeking an effective natural treatment to stop hair loss and grow hair in the bald patches? You have come to the right place. Here we will explain you one easiest and simplest natural remedy to treat hair loss, and that is onion. Apply onion mask to the bare areas on the head and you will be surprised by the outcome.
Yes, you don’t need to worry about hair loss and hair thinning problems as long you have onion in hand. Rich in sulfur, onion is one of the most effective natural hair care products that have been part of ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. For centuries women have been using onion masks to maintain hair health and enhance hair growth. You can use onion extract directly, or enhance its effectiveness by combining it with other hair growing natural ingredients, such as honey, coconut oil, egg yolk, lemon juice and olive oil. Here we will explain you how to prepare onion masks and use them to regrow hair in bald patches.
Onion Juice and Honey Mask:
- Peel and wash one medium sized onion.
- Blend it using a food processor.
- Add into it one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the two thoroughly and then apply the mask to entire scalp, paying special attention to bald patches, if any.
- Let it sit for 25 to 30 minutes and then rinse off using a mild shampoo and normal tap water.
Honey and Coconut Oil Mask:
- Chop or grate a medium sized onion and squeeze it to extract fresh juice.
- Add an equal quantity of coconut oil into the onion juice.
- Massage the concoction thoroughly onto the scalp.
- Also apply the mixture to hair strands.
- Cover your head with shower cap and wait for half an hour.
- After 25-30 minutes, wash your hair as usual.
Onion and Egg Yolk Mask:
- Blend one medium sized onion in a blender to obtain a smooth paste.
- Add in one egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
- Also add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil into the mixture.
- Apply the mask in the hair roots as well the hair shafts and cover with a warm towel.
- Wait for 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse off with cold water and a mild shampoo.
Onion and Lemon Juice Mask:
- Peel one small onion and chop it finely or rub on a cheese grater.
- Squeeze the flakes to obtain onion juice
- Add one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice into it and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture onto the scalp and wait for half an hour.
- Wash off with cool water and wait for half an hour before you shampoo your hair.
Onion and Yogurt Mask:
- Finely chop one medium sized onion.
- Add one tablespoon of plain yogurt into it.
- Mix thoroughly until you get a fine smooth paste.
- Apply the mask onto scalp and massage well for 5 minutes.
- Wait for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash off with cool water and mild shampoo.
Hair Transplant Surgery for Bald Patches:
All these masks are really helpful in growing back hair in the bald areas. Try them twice a week for best results. If you fail to get desired results, or you are seeking a onetime treatment for bald patches, a hair transplant surgery may be worth considering. Call us now or fill the form below to book a FREE CONSULTATION.